Sorry I am so late in posting these pictures! I have been busy getting ready for my trip! Just a quick reminder, I will not be posting pictures from July 8th through the 19th. I will be gone on a trip, so I will post those when I get back.
The pictures for today are some that you could wear to the office, others to the beach, and one I love because it only takes about a minute to get ready. Let me know what you think of these hairstyles, and post comments, post comments, post comments!!!
Have an awesome day!
This is a super fast hairstyle that takes only a couple of seconds for some people, and for others like me (with hopelessly straight and texture-less hair) this may take a little bit longer.
1. Pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure with a large hair binder.
2. Tease your ponytail a little to add extra volume.
1. Spray all of your hair with hairspray (or other texture adding product) to add a little texture to your hair.
2.Gather your hair into a ponytail at the middle or upper part of the back of your head. Leave some volume at the front of your head.
3. Go a little crazy with the teasing you do to the hair in your ponytail
4.Spray with hairspray.
This is a fun hairstyle that I found on Modcloth.com (they also sell some of the most cute/gorgeous/fabulous/amazing clothing and accessories I have ever seen! I got a dress there and I get compliments on it all the time)
The link is right here: ~~~~~~~~~>Click HERE
I added a ribbon to add a little bit of vintage-y-ness!
This is a hairstyle you could wear to the office because it has a very smooth, sophisticated yet creative look to it.
1. Section off the hair in front of your ear, and gather and twist the rest of your hair into a bun at the lower/middle of the back of your head. (Refer to the top picture for what I'm talking about in this step if you don't understand.)
2. Pull the rest of your hair back and start braiding it about three inches from behind your ear. (refer to the second picture)
3. Wrap the braid around the bun you created in the first step and pin in place.
This is another hairstyle you can definitely do for any sort of formal event if you want a pulled back, sophisticated yet simple type of look.
1. Create a deep side part on one side of your head.
2. Section your hair into three sections and clamp/bobby pin/bind the front two sections of your hair out of the way.
3.Take the back section and pull it into a super smooth ponytail at the base of your head. (be super careful when you put the ponytail holder in to make sure that you don't get random bumps in your hair.
4. Twist your hair in the ponytail into a bun (Not a messy bun!)
5. Take the left section and twist it very lightly and twist around the first bun. Pin in place.(make sure the front lays super flat with the middle section!)
6. Do the same thing with the right section, making sure everything lays flat and smooth against everything else.
7. Spray the whole hairstyle with hairspray (you can use a smoothing
product too to add to the effect)
This is a great hairstyle to go with all of the super hot days we have been having all over the USA. It keeps your hair off your face and neck, keeps you cool, and looks super cute!
1. Section off a small area of hair from the right side of your head (and I mean really small, like, about 3 centimeters big)
2. start a french braid, but skip every other time you are supposed add hair. this will define the sections you added. Also, make sure the you grab larger sections so that you add enough to make up for the length of the braid.
3. Continue braiding until you get to the back of your head, but make sure you keep the braid on the top of your head.
4. Gather all of your hair and twist into a bun
5.Pin in place and enjoy the beach or something equally