Hey Girls! I hope you are having an awesome week! Happy Independence Day! Thank you to all of the troops who have fought for our country! We appreciate you so much!
Today's hairstyle is a great hairstyle for today because you can wear it two ways! I had the idea for this hairstyle last night when I was told it is supposed to be 100 degrees Fahrenheit today! I wanted something that would keep my hair off my face and neck so that I wouldn't have to worry or stress all over it all day. It uses a lot of braiding and a ponytail/bun depending on how you want to do it.
Have an awesome day!
This is an amazing way to keep your hair off your face and neck all day, it is also a great hairstyle for the beach because then you don't have to worry about messy wet hair.
1. create a section about an 3/4 inch to 1 inch thick starting in the middle front top of your head and french braid backward to the middle of the back of your head. Make sure you do not make the section bigger as you add hair into the braid. I recommend sectioning out the hair you are going to put into the braid and putting the rest of your hair into a ponytail.
2. Do the same steps until you reach your ears on both sides of your hair. This should get you about 5-7 braids on the top of your head.
3. As you finish the braids, secure them with small hair binders and add them to the hair you are sectioning away from the braid you are about to do next.
4. After you have all of the hair on top of your head done, flip all of your hair upside down and do a french braid to the middle of your head. To make it easier, bend from the waist and flip your whole head and hair upside down. Just pretend like you are braiding away from yourself.
5. Once you finish braiding your hair on the bottom, gather all of your hair into a ponytail at a common point between your french braid on the bottom and where the french braids from the top of your head end.
6. Twist your hair and wrap around the base of the ponytail to create a bun. Pin in place.