Sunday, April 29, 2012

Switch-Up Dutch Braid!

Hey Girls! Here's my second requested video:
Vlog3


I have a tip to make this easier to do:
1. Before you start bobby-pinning, spray your bobby-pins with hairspray, they will stay a lot better. And when you are done with the entire up-do remember to spray the entire thing with hairspray!
Also, I would love to know if this is possible to do on short (shorter than shoulder-length) hair. If you have any suggestions remember to let me know! Please Comment, Subscribe to my Youtube channel, "follow" my blog, and send in requests!! Also, I added a poll on the left side of the page, so take a couple of seconds to answer the question! 


Have an awesome day!
~Kaylen









You have to accept whatever comes along and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.
~Elanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment