Monday, April 9, 2012

The Begining!

    Hey Girls! So I'm really excited about starting this blog! I know there's no one following it yet, but I'm going to try to change that! The main goal of this blog is going to be the start of my "hair challenge"! I am challenging myself to have a different hairstyle every single day of the summer, including weekends. If you want, you can join me in trying the challenge! post your pictures of your hair masterpieces, and if you're lucky you may be able to be featured on my blog sometime this summer! Ok, so I have done this "hair challenge" to myself already this year, but i wanted a chance to actually document my hair every day. I know some of you may have trouble or simply not know how to do some basic hair styling techniques because to get them to look professional takes a lot of practice, practice, practice. I am not anywhere near a professional, but I want to look  my best every day and doing my hair is one of those things that i try to do. So, starting on June 1, I will post a couple of pictures of my hair, and sometime during the school year before June 1, I will try to post a couple of basic hair techniques. 
~Kaylen
   
 You have to accept whatever comes along and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.
~Eleanor Roosevelt



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hello! do you like my new blog? isn't it so fascinating so far? :P

      Delete